What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

app for downloading and unarchiving??

koutelos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an application to unzip and unrar files downloaded and also unite them if there are in parts.
Also i would like to know the best browser for downloading and also which is the best who plays also flash

Reaction score
koutelos said:
Is there an application to unzip and unrar files downloaded and also unite them if there are in parts.
Also i would like to know the best browser for downloading and also which is the best who plays also flash

There are some apps, such as Goodreader and Superfiles, which can zip&unzip files. But they don't unrar files, nor do they combine multiple zipped parts into one. Not sure, if such an app exists, yet.

As for a downloading files, pretty much any browser, except Safari can download files. So it is mainly personal preferrence, whether you go with
Atomic, Terra, Mercury, iCab

And for viewing flash, there isn't a good solution out there, as the iPad can't play flash. There are some attempts to work around this issue, but they all involve streaming the flash content from a remote server onto the iPad. But you could try iSwifter, it has a free trial version.

Most reactions

Latest posts