What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Disabled Persons to give out coin change

Deb_ODC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched and searched. It seems that there are many apps for learning how to use money and make change for kids. Great! But what I'm looking for is for disabled individuals who have an extremely hard time learning to give out correct change and may never really get the concept. We offer training to these individuals in all aspects of kitchen work including how to operate a POS (Point of Sale) system. The challenge is giving out change - even when the amount is on the screen. What I am looking for is an app that would allow a user to put in the change amount necessary and it would simply show the best option with pictures of coins to make that change. It seems like it would be a simple app and it would be very helpful for the disabled community that I work with. Maybe this isn't the forum to suggest this - I'm just putting it out there! Maybe you know of an app that can do this - maybe you can create one?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The closest I could find to what you want is Change Calc by CyiDev.

It is about as basic as you can get for an app. No bells, whistles, or graphics. But maybe it's better than nothing. And it's free.

Most reactions

Latest posts