1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How do i narrow a search for an app, there are so many

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by shaylou, Oct 5, 2012.

1. shaylou

shaylou iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. I am looking for a crm app but can't figure out how to narrow the search. There are so many apps that I can't seem to narrow it down. I was thinking that there should be an app to help people find an app. Lol

Any devise would be appreciated.
  2. Asharp

Asharp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0

There are such apps: AppShopper is one of them and it has the added benefit of letting you keep a wish list and keeping track of price drops, increases and updates of specified apps.

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the acronym "crm," so I can't help you concerning your question.
  3. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +814 / 0
  4. shaylou

shaylou iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crm is for customer relations manager, I need it to help keep track of my sales calls and customer base. I will check out that app, thanks for your help.