What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i narrow a search for an app, there are so many

shaylou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. I am looking for a crm app but can't figure out how to narrow the search. There are so many apps that I can't seem to narrow it down. I was thinking that there should be an app to help people find an app. Lol

Any devise would be appreciated.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
shaylou said:
Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. I am looking for a crm app but can't figure out how to narrow the search. There are so many apps that I can't seem to narrow it down. I was thinking that there should be an app to help people find an app. Lol

Any devise would be appreciated.

There are such apps: AppShopper is one of them and it has the added benefit of letting you keep a wish list and keeping track of price drops, increases and updates of specified apps.

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the acronym "crm," so I can't help you concerning your question.

OP
S

shaylou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Asharp said:
There are such apps: AppShopper is one of them and it has the added benefit of letting you keep a wish list and keeping track of price drops, increases and updates of specified apps.

I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the acronym "crm," so I can't help you concerning your question.

Crm is for customer relations manager, I need it to help keep track of my sales calls and customer base. I will check out that app, thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts