1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

AOL on Ipad

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by scrapnana, Sep 12, 2012.

1. scrapnana

scrapnana iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me start by saying I know virtually nothing about an Ipad. I received an Iphone 4 as a gift a few months ago and still am trying to figure out all it can do. I know I can receive my AOL e-mails on my phone. I downloaded an app for AOL but I can not get all the AOL features on the phone. I will be purchasing an Ipad in the next month. Will I be able to get the same AOL screen/features (such as "Favorites") on the Ipad as I do on my PC?

I also will need a good app for word processing. I found a thread that recommended "Pages" as a good one. Any thougths on this? If I use this will I be able to cut and paste documents into e-mails ( I will be traveling where internet connection is expensive and want to be able to compose off-line). Is there any way on the Ipad to download e-mails and read off-line?

Last stupid question -- for anyone who does alot of word processing, is it worth it to buy a bluetooth keyboad for the Ipad?

Thanks for the input from a complete Ipad/Iphone newbie.