What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone try connecting iPod to iPad w/CCK?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This would be the coolest trick yet. If I could transfer my bought tunes right into my iPod. Maybe with a USB hub for extra pwr. (after 4.2 )
Am I crazy or just dreamin'? :p

OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPod shoots video. Maybe pull that down too...?

Jfusco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got one with my iPad. It only sees the camera roll as far as I can tell. Doesn't even see the transferred photos. But I like your thinking.

OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering...the "saved photo" app. can play the iPod videos I loaded from the laptop. Can you try this with the CCK straight from your iPod?( if you HAVE an iPod). :)

Jfusco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure what the "saved photo" app is. When I connected my iphone to the CCK, the ipad auto-launched a transfer app that only looked at the camera roll but not the saved photos. It even seems to be picky about how SD cards are organized. Won't read a card full of jpgs in the root but read the one straight out of my Nikon just fine. I haven't played with it enough to figure out if there's a way to browse connected devices.

OP
Jeeper

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, let me know if you find any tricky uses for the CCK, in addition to just pics. A possible USB port sure is tempting. But my present skills are too slight to defeat apples intended purposes. :(

Most reactions

Latest posts