What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone test these out yet?

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have anyone tried out the following items?:

This and this

I plan on buying both the clear iPadShell case and the CODi Capsule Neoprene Sleeve for iPad, but was wondering if anyone had anymore info on the CODi Capsule Neoprene Sleeve for iPad?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Last edited:

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a "Belkin" Silicone case from a seller in Hong Kong prior to receiving my iPad. I have doubts it is the real thing as my iTouch Belkin has the brand name on it and the ridges are much more pronounced. It looked good from the picture but it was a disappointment as the sides lifted away leaving a gap. It also was a dust magnet. Lasted only a day before I got frustrated with it. I ended up spending three times the price at the Future Shop for an iFrogz silicone case with wider overlap at the front. I love it. It adheres to the front flawlessly to protect dust/fur from getting under it. With four cats - this is important for me. Comes in red, white or black from what I saw. Nice to hold. I keep my iPad in a neoprene zippered case made for netbooks. Many of the sleeves hold the iPad very tightly so you would want to try it ahead of buying one. I looked also at the apple and other "portfolio" types but as I am retired and play games etc - I felt this would interfere.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a "Belkin" Silicone case from a seller in Hong Kong prior to receiving my iPad. I have doubts it is the real thing as my iTouch Belkin has the brand name on it and the ridges are much more pronounced. It looked good from the picture but it was a disappointment as the sides lifted away leaving a gap. It also was a dust magnet. Lasted only a day before I got frustrated with it. I ended up spending three times the price at the Future Shop for an iFrogz silicone case with wider overlap at the front. I love it. It adheres to the front flawlessly to protect dust/fur from getting under it. With four cats - this is important for me. Comes in red, white or black from what I saw. Nice to hold. I keep my iPad in a neoprene zippered case made for netbooks. Many of the sleeves hold the iPad very tightly so you would want to try it ahead of buying one. I looked also at the apple and other "portfolio" types but as I am retired and play games etc - I felt this would interfere.

Thank you for this information... this could come in handy. ;)

Hmm, do you think the Clear iPadShell case would fit inside the leather sleeve? I think it will, but my instinct is telling me I'm wrong lol.

iNugget

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
The one's they sell at the Apple store are quite nice if I do say so myself. The silicone one's that come in a variety of colors. They have cushion on each end, top & bottom, for comfortable reading, and landscape mode using! I reccomend those as I have a purple one myself. They fit snug and are high-quality unlike most. :p It's also thin enough for you to put it inside of a sleeve without shoving it in!

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one's they sell at the Apple store are quite nice if I do say so myself. The silicone one's that come in a variety of colors. They have cushion on each end, top & bottom, for comfortable reading, and landscape mode using! I reccomend those as I have a purple one myself. They fit snug and are high-quality unlike most. :p It's also thin enough for you to put it inside of a sleeve without shoving it in!

Sounds great! I'll look into it.

UPDATE: Added a new item to the first post that I have a question about.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sounds great! I'll look into it.

UPDATE: Added a new item to the first post that I have a question about.

Bump. Anyone got any info on the new item I added to the list?

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally don't like the silicone sleeves very much. They tend to slip and gap. I got a leather or leather like one that my ipad slips into. It has a stand on the back of it in case you want to watch a movie or show a slide show of pictures. I then have ordered a bag that is for a netbook that will hold the ipad in the case and all the goodies you have for it.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally don't like the silicone sleeves very much. They tend to slip and gap. I got a leather or leather like one that my ipad slips into. It has a stand on the back of it in case you want to watch a movie or show a slide show of pictures. I then have ordered a bag that is for a netbook that will hold the ipad in the case and all the goodies you have for it.

Yeah, I was thinking of just getting the clear iPadShell case or whatever its called and also get the CODi Capsule Neoprene Sleeve for iPad.

OP
C

Checkpoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to double post, but it seems I cannot edit my previous post so I had to make this one.

Anyways, I've updated my first post with new info.

Anyone got any info on the CODi Capsule Neoprene Sleeve for iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts