1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A question about the Saddleback Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Chris88, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Chris88

Chris88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I would to see if anyone has any experience with the Saddleback case and sleeve. I might give them a try. The question is does sliding the ipad in and out of the sleeve are case put scratches or wear marks on the ipad? The reason I am asking is in the video it looks like it takes some force to get it in the sleeve are case.
    Thanks Chris
  2. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have one and love it!!! From what I can tell there are no scratches happening from sliding it in and out of the case. It fits snug but not that bad. I like it because I know it will loosen a bit with time. They have great CS and their products are phenomenal. And I have an IS on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chris88

Chris88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply I do like it seems like a nice case. I did email them and got a reply that they will be working on a case and sleeve for the ipad 2.
  4. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's why I passed on the iPad 2 because I love my case so much and I didn't want to have to wait for one to be designed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk