What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A question about the Saddleback Case

Chris88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I would to see if anyone has any experience with the Saddleback case and sleeve. I might give them a try. The question is does sliding the ipad in and out of the sleeve are case put scratches or wear marks on the ipad? The reason I am asking is in the video it looks like it takes some force to get it in the sleeve are case.
Thanks Chris

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one and love it!!! From what I can tell there are no scratches happening from sliding it in and out of the case. It fits snug but not that bad. I like it because I know it will loosen a bit with time. They have great CS and their products are phenomenal. And I have an IS on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Chris88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one and love it!!! From what I can tell there are no scratches happening from sliding it in and out of the case. It fits snug but not that bad. I like it because I know it will loosen a bit with time. They have great CS and their products are phenomenal. And I have an IS on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

Thanks for the reply I do like it seems like a nice case. I did email them and got a reply that they will be working on a case and sleeve for the ipad 2.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks for the reply I do like it seems like a nice case. I did email them and got a reply that they will be working on a case and sleeve for the ipad 2.

That's why I passed on the iPad 2 because I love my case so much and I didn't want to have to wait for one to be designed.

Most reactions

Latest posts