A question about the Saddleback Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Chris88, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Chris88

Chris88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I would to see if anyone has any experience with the Saddleback case and sleeve. I might give them a try. The question is does sliding the ipad in and out of the sleeve are case put scratches or wear marks on the ipad? The reason I am asking is in the video it looks like it takes some force to get it in the sleeve are case.
    Thanks Chris
  2. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have one and love it!!! From what I can tell there are no scratches happening from sliding it in and out of the case. It fits snug but not that bad. I like it because I know it will loosen a bit with time. They have great CS and their products are phenomenal. And I have an IS on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chris88

Chris88 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the reply I do like it seems like a nice case. I did email them and got a reply that they will be working on a case and sleeve for the ipad 2.
  4. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's why I passed on the iPad 2 because I love my case so much and I didn't want to have to wait for one to be designed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk