What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody playing My Singing Monsters?

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm trying to get the special edition Punkleton monster for my island. Everyone keeps saying breed a t-rox and a bowgart and you should get one. I've tried three times now and have only successfully made a t-rox and bowgarts! Any help please?!

TheMattyStew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the right combination! I finally got mine after several tries. You just have to keep trying! Good luck!

Reaction score
So I'm trying to get the special edition Punkleton monster for my island. Everyone keeps saying breed a t-rox and a bowgart and you should get one. I've tried three times now and have only successfully made a t-rox and bowgarts! Any help please?!
That's the right combination. If punkleton is rare, it will take a lot of tries to get it. I've experienced it because I've breeded a grumpyre and it took a lot more than three tries.

Most reactions

Latest posts