1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My Singing Monsters

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by twilightlovereyes, Sep 24, 2012.

1. twilightlovereyes

twilightlovereyes iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't know if there was already a thread, I didn't see one when i searched but there should be one;-) i looooooooove this game. It is so freaking cute and funny. I really am impressed with the creators the way they made it where if you do choose to use real money, it is worth it because they give you a lot of whatever and don't just try to steal all your money giving you hardly anything. I do wish we could interact with the monsters and maybe have more to do and everything took less time because all I want to do is play this game hear my monster orchestra. Everyone should check this game out if you like those breeding,hatching,time management sort of games. I found a helpful wiki on the game too.
    http://mysingingmonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Monsters
  2. Fat Mans Pants

Fat Mans Pants iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree, this game is awesome!! It would be so cool to be able to interact with the monsters more some how. I don't really understand why games like this have to take soooooo long for things to happen. I just want to make my monsters and hear the songs damn it! Not wait forever just to breed the wrong monster. Oh we'll I guess it can't be perfect. But it's pretty close! :)