What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to download cydia packages WITHOUT their dependencies?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The reason I ask...since I have parallax installed I want some more panoramic wallpapers but there's another tweak called panorama in cydia which is no longer supported in 4.x but there are many panorama wallpaper packs I want to download from cydia but can't since they are dependent on panorama which will prolly cause the iPad to crash which I don't feel like dealing with at the moment since I'm away from the pc for a while.

Anyone know?

And want to add not to post pirated apps to do so....is there a simple trick to do it. I want to be able to do it the first time since have no access to pc to ssh in. Last time I did it....the iPad would constantly respring until I ssh in to boot into safe mode.

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you can find some way to trick Cydia into not knowing those dependencies, no.
If you know what repo they are from you can download them from most repo's websites.

Most reactions

Latest posts