What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ideas? Can't upgrade.

prodiver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I get, after downloading and press the finish button:

The software for the ipad was corrupted during download. Disconnect, reconnect, then try again. Make sure your network settings are correca and your network connection is active, or try again later.

I've done network diagnostic in Itunes, re booted several times, and did a restore. Nothing works.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have some kind of anti-virus software running? Mine does the same thing if it's on.

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine did exactly the same thing. After the second time I restarted my pc and turned off my norton security and it upgraded fine.

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got this ages back on the last 3.2.2 upgrade. Even after a reformat on the machine ( had to do it anyways) it still did it

tried doing it on another machine, worked first try.

OP
P

prodiver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks! I turned norton off, and rebooted, and it updated fine...

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised anyone still uses Norton these days. Better options with none of those headaches.

andyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. i've stopped my anti-virus program and still can't upgrade. I tried safe mode, but itunes doesn't seem to work in safe mode. Any ideas?

than you

Most reactions

Latest posts