1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

any experience with a sharksucker, brydge, clamcase or zagg pro?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Mark1478, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Mark1478

Mark1478 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking to get one of the top keyboards. I have the logitech, but the keyboard is too small and I tend to make mistakes during my lectures. I saw the zagg pro at best buy, seemed much bigger than the logitech but the salesman would not let me open it to see how it was. The sharksucker and brydge seemed to have more full sized keyboard than the logitech. Trying to avoid having to buy an AIR or PRO right now since paying for school and a mortgage on a bartenders salary isnt working out too well.
  2. bonalaw

bonalaw iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I would highly recommend the SHARKSUCKER KEYBOARD as a better alternative. It almost has the same technology and style as the Brydge, it has also an anodized aluminum unibody, attaches to the iPad with a special quick release hinge, charges the iPad and iPhone (which the Brydge cannot charge), and most of all, the Sharksucker is sold at a much affordable price of $99.00.
  3. Mark1478

Mark1478 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you have the keyboard? Can't find any real world reviews or videos on it. Doesn't appear like too many people have it so maybe it's not a great product. Filipino here too ;)
  4. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    It's an overseas brand.

You can buy one at Newegg, Amazon, and Buy.com.

I have not seen a single review other than above. If you buy it and have problems, you will be on your own. I suggest you proceed with caution.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  5. Mark1478

Mark1478 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. I've seen those too. Not to much info out there but it looks like a great product. Unfortunately your right so I may stick with the brydge. Unfortunately it's very costly
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  6. NickyD

NickyD iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Chocolate keyboard? 1:00 from the first video. Dude the Clamcase Looks cool but it's too bulky. I got the Adonit Writer after I tested a few keyboards and I'm happy with it. I don't know about the keys... if that's the main reason you gotta test them before buying!

Also, you can get a standard Apple bluetooth keyboard ( the one you use on your mac) and connect it to your iPad. As a case there's the InCase Origami for the 2.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013