What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Apps to save a single excel sheet to PDF

brandongibson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know an app where I can edit an excel file with multiple sheets and save only the front sheet to PDF to email to my customers. The other sheets are private with our job costing on it. So it is important I can save only the front sheet.

Thank you

Does Office2 HD do this? I know numbers does not as well as Quickoffice Pro HD.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Numbers will let you open the PDF in another app. Office 2HD may offer this ability as well. PDF Expert will let you edit (delete/add/re-arange) pages in a PDF. You can use it to tailor your PDF before emailing it to your customer.

There are probably other PDF Annotation/Editing apps that will do the same, but PDF Expert is the only one I own that has this ability.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone know an app where I can edit an excel file with multiple sheets and save only the front sheet to PDF to email to my customers. The other sheets are private with our job costing on it. So it is important I can save only the front sheet.........

Hi Brandon... - welcome to the forum! :)

Just to mention Numbers which is on my iPad 2 - a spreadsheet (SS) (which can be imported from Excel) can be emailed in a PDF format (see the attached pic from my own device) - however, I tried a 2 page SS and whether I was on the first or second page, the entire SS was sent - maybe there is a work-around - not sure @ the moment?

HOWEVER, another consideration - if your 'first page' of the SS (NOW, I'm assuming that you are talking about a spreadsheet app on the iPad?) fills just a single screen, then you can take a 'screen shot' which will be saved to your Photo app - that pic can then be sent via an email attachment - a simple solution, if applicable? Let us know - I'm sure our members have other suggestions - good luck!

Photo Jun 04, 5 43 26 PM.png

Last edited:
OP
B

brandongibson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.. I thought of taking a screen shot but have not tried it yet.

I am looking more into Office2 HD and hope it can. If you think of any other way let me know.

Cheers

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Assuming that the table(s) does not pull from any other tables, you can copy it to a new document and create your PDF from there.

Most reactions

Latest posts