What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one!

raveneap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After my first week of owning the IP3, my wife was quite impressed with it. So now there are two IP3's living here. Great units and learning more about them every day.

... ed ...

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
raveneap said:
After my first week of owning the IP3, my wife was quite impressed with it. So now there are two IP3's living here. Great units and learning more about them every day.

... ed ...

Glad that you are enjoying this awesome device :)

L

Lunar

... ed ...

Nice one..lol, but don't tell my wife, she's still chuffed and very pleased playing with my old iPad 1..lol mind you she hasn't done too bad.. she has her own laptop, her own PS3 (I have one too) she also has a Samsung Galaxay S2 smart phone which is quite nice, a Nintendo wii, DSXL, and a iPod touch + a PSP, so she can't grumble as she probably has more toys than me..lol IME it always pays to keep one's slave happy..;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice one..lol, but don't tell my wife, she's still chuffed and very pleased playing with my old iPad 1..lol mind you she hasn't done too bad.. she has her own laptop, her own PS3 (I have one too) she also has a Samsung Galaxay S2 smart phone which is quite nice, a Nintendo wii, DSXL, and a iPod touch + a PSP, so she can't grumble as she probably has more toys than me..lol IME it always pays to keep one's slave happy..;-)

Wow...didn't you say you were 68? Seems like a lot of toys for someone your age (not that toys are a bad thing, mind you!). :)

L

Lunar

Wow...didn't you say you were 68? Seems like a lot of toys for someone your age (not that toys are a bad thing, mind you!). :)

LOL.. those gadgets I listed are the wifes, those are her toys, and which she plays with quite often, though not all at once..lol

I'm not going to list the sort of toys I play with..lol but I've been lucky, though I've always worked hard, and had my own busness for many years, so the only thing that's changed is I can likely afford them more easily these days, I like my cars, which is how I got the 1st iPad, as it was a BMW promotion gift with my last car.. yes dealers will do anything to get a sale...lol, I do agree though, you can't have enough toys... and your'e definately never too old to have fun...lol.. I just hope the old brain keeps functioning so I can continue to enjoy them.

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL.. those gadgets I listed are the wifes, those are her toys, and which she plays with quite often, though not all at once..lol

I'm not going to list the sort of toys I play with..lol but I've been lucky, though I've always worked hard, and had my own busness for many years, so the only thing that's changed is I can likely afford them more easily these days, I like my cars, which is how I got the 1st iPad, as it was a BMW promotion gift with my last car.. yes dealers will do anything to get a sale...lol, I do agree though, you can't have enough toys... and your'e definately never too old to have fun...lol.. I just hope the old brain keeps functioning so I can continue to enjoy them.

I just found out we are related some how, maybe you should send some of those gadgets my way. :) lol just kidding

panchucko

iPF Noob
Reaction score

... ed ...
Very cool, similar thing happen with us, I originially bought my better half a Kindle Fire, she liked it. Then I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a iPad 64gb, after a week of having it she started using my iPad more and more, a week after that she had her own iPad courtesy from me. I did upgrade to the new iPad, but she is content with her ipad 2 for now.

OP
R

raveneap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gotta' agree - never too old to have fun. I'll be 74 in a few months. Love my desktop, lap top, cell phone, digital cameras, etc . Keeps you young! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts