What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds!

Inception

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here is the not-so-official angry birds thread. post jokes, discussions, tips, tricks, and cheats. First thing:

I like to call the big black exploding bird a Molotov Cockatiel!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will probably get moved to the off topic part of the forum, but yay for angry birds, love that game!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The yellow triangle bird says my name Lorrrrrrrrrrie! That is my tx message notification! My hubby needs angry birds rehab!

Sent from my iPad to here!

Last edited:

python53255

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can flip the bird by pulling the bird back in the slingshot but not shooting it

olicool10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got Angry Birds Seasons for free. I play it sometimes, even though it's kind of hard to destroy the pigs.

chalis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angry birds... :D
yeah massivie

usaly play over and over

Dark Lady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have Angry Fly Spase on my iphone, like the game very much, it's really cool timekiller) Some levels are very difficult, very hard to kill pigs. Can play the game for hours, don't even notice how the time passes)

Most reactions

Latest posts