What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds Fans

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ANGRY BIRDS DAY

Who's playing? I love this game, so silly yet so entertaining... whats your favorite Bird/Pig? Who's side are you on?

Saturday Dec 11 is officially the first annual Angry Birds Day... love it.. this made me laugh out loud this morning when I heard it on the news while driving to work in horrendous commut traffic!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
omg082907.jpg

I love Angry Birds!! All the little sounds they make! I love all the pigs and their annoying teeth grins when I lose. I love the Xmas one too!

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have it on my DroidX in which it is free instead of the outragios price for the iPad. iPhone guys say it is far better on the phone then on the iPad.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it on my DroidX in which it is free instead of the outragios price for the iPad. iPhone guys say it is far better on the phone then on the iPad.

Gotta love the positive attitude here. Dang. lol

Regardless that is nonsense. I had it on my iPhone first and anyone who is saying it is better on the iPhone is either delusional or jealous of the iPad. Or both. ;) Why would I choose to play it on a 3.5" screen when I have it on my iPad? Well, I wouldn't.

Anyway back to the topic at hand... My favorite love-hate character is the toucan boomerang thing. :)

Michael

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started playing this 2 weeks ago and I am definitely addicted. My favorite birds are the egg bomb droppers.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gotta love the positive attitude here. Dang. lol

Regardless that is nonsense. I had it on my iPhone first and anyone who is saying it is better on the iPhone is either delusional or jealous of the iPad. Or both. ;) Why would I choose to play it on a 3.5" screen when I have it on my iPad? Well, I wouldn't.

Michael

Michael, you said everything I didn't have the energy to type. My best friend has an iPhone and he is in LOVE with angry birds on my iPad!

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love it on my iPad. I passed the regular one with 3stars all levels all gold eggs and high score achievements in all worlds but one... Then had to do a clean iOS install when I was on beta and lost all back to 0... Working my way back through.

Favorite bird...those split personality bluebirds... Most hated bird the boomerangs...just can't get along with those.....and them piggies..Dang I love them all....when they go bang! LOL.

Oh and I do play the free (read ad populated) version on my android phone...it's good for a quick fix but nothing like the iPad!

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister came to visit today so we could Christmas shop. I haven't seen her since before I got my ipad....so I introduced her to Angry Birds...she fell in love, now she's playing on her android phone!

Most reactions

Latest posts