What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I think the Obsidian is one of my favorite "regular" hybrids... It is so cute and I love the adult look! Wish it made more DC

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my 2nd topaz for my display egg:) now I'm all ready to get this new sun/moon hybrid

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Solar Eclipse Dragon [48 hours]

[*]Limited: Only available until Nov. 19th

[*]The Solar Eclipse Dragon can be bred by selecting dragons with Air, Earth and Fire elements.

Suggested Combo:
Air + Bone
Air + Lava
Air + Obsidian

[*]The Solar Eclipse Dragon can only breed with dragons that have the Sun or Moon element. E.g. Solstice, Equinox, BlueMoon, Moon or Sun. The result will be either of the pair

Last edited:

Astarly Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
whiteorgrey.tumblr.com
kryp2n8 said:
Solar Eclipse Dragon [48 hours]

[*]Limited: Only available until Nov. 19th

[*]The Solar Eclipse Dragon can be bred by selecting a Blazing Dragon to mate with an Earth Dragon or earth hybrid dragon.

Suggested Combo:
Blazing + Bone
Blazing + Dodo
Blazing + Lava
Blazing + Obsidian
Blazing + Sandstorm

[*]The Solar Eclipse Dragon can only breed with dragons that have the Sun or Moon element. E.g. Solstice, Equinox, BlueMoon, Moon or Sun. The result will be either of the pair

If I put blue moon+equinox do I get eclipse? I'm kinda confused /:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Astarly Dana said:
If I put blue moon+equinox do I get eclipse? I'm kinda confused /:

Not anymore, since it equinox expired you'll only get moon or sun when breed it with moon or sun. But you can still breed equinox with solstice, bluemoon or solar eclipse, the result will be either of the pair you put.

julep5307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got Blazing +Lava = 48 hrs. Can it be anything but Solstice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts