What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ghetto666 said:
just like sandstorm also so hard to get...i dont have him

Have you got your Ghost Dragon? If not, use:

Earth+Snow for Dodo/Ghost

Air+Mountain for Sandstorm/Ghost

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Obsidian Dragon [8hrs]

-The Obsidian Dragon can be bred by selecting a Fire Dragon or Fire hybrid dragon to mate with an Earth Dragon or Earth hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:

Fail (6, 8, 10 hours):
Bone + Mud
Bone + Water
Fire + Mud
Lava + Water

Fail (2, 8, 10 hours):
Air + Bone
Air + Lava

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Obsidian Dragon [8hrs]

-The Obsidian Dragon can be bred by selecting a Fire Dragon or Fire hybrid dragon to mate with an Earth Dragon or Earth hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:

Fail (6, 8, 10 hours):
Bone + Mud
Bone + Water
Fire + Mud
Lava + Water

Fail (2, 8, 10 hours):
Air + Bone
Air + Lava

Can any of these also produce a ghost?

~Aeriyauna

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Can any of these also produce a ghost?

~Aeriyauna

Nope. Use Lava+Mountain or Bone+Mountain if you want Obsidian/Ghost the result are: Obsidian(8hrs), Bone(10hrs), Lava(10hrs), Mountain(14hrs), Ghost(15.5hrs). It will just make your Ghost have a longer fail time. So i suggest focus first on your Ghost, that is limited and is awesome from egg to adult, you should not miss it. Obsidian is permanent and i don't like it much, it looks like a cousin of Lava. :D

Last edited:

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Nope. Use Lava+Mountain or Bone+Mountain if you want Obsidian/Ghost the result are: Obsidian(8hrs), Bone(10hrs), Lava(10hrs), Mountain(14hrs), Ghost(15.5hrs). It will just make your Ghost have a longer fail time. So i suggest focus first on your Ghost, that is limited and is awesome from egg to adult, you should not miss it. Obsidian is permanent and i don't like it much, it looks like a cousin of Lava. :D

I've been trying since it came out with absolutely no luck! I'm tempted to just spend the 75 gems to get at least one. It's been really frustrating. And it seems no matter what my fail times are 14 hrs anyway lol

~Aeriyauna

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
I've been trying since it came out with absolutely no luck! I'm tempted to just spend the 75 gems to get at least one. It's been really frustrating. And it seems no matter what my fail times are 14 hrs anyway lol

~Aeriyauna

That's frustrating but i'm sure you'll get it before it expired.

ghetto666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have done evergreen left and earth right got 15.30 hours i hope i got ghost now....

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Topaz Dragon [30 hours]

•Limited: Only available during the month of November

• The Topaz Dragon can only be bred by selecting a Cactus Dragon to mate with a Firefly Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts