What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AirStash Question

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would AirStash allow me to use the iPad to backup photos while traveling?

For example, could I upload photos from the camera's SD card (using the Camera Connection Kit if necessary) then copy them to another SD card on AirStash?

Any other thought on this device would also be appreciated.

Last edited:

AirStash Team

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The feature you are looking for will be supported in an upcoming firmware release using WebDAV. In the meantime, photos can be copied one at a time directly from your camera's SD card when you use your card with AirStash.

The AirStash Team

OP
R

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The feature you are looking for will be supported in an upcoming firmware release using WebDAV. In the meantime, photos can be copied one at a time directly from your camera's SD card when you use your card with AirStash.

The AirStash Team

When photos are copied to the iPad, where are they copied to, given the iPad's lack of an open file system?

It sounds like WebDAV could become a defacto file manager for the iPad.

In the case of photos, the ideal thing would be to copy files from the camera SD card (plugged into the Camera Connection Kit) to AirStash. I don't think that it is possible to prevent the CCK from automatically uploading files to the iPad though.

Most reactions

Latest posts