What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airstash A02 and MP4 files

rtt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using the camera connection kit I can take the SD out of my camera put it into the connection kit dongle and and my iPad will open up the photo import screen and I can import photos and MP4 along with its associated thm file.

When I put the SD card into the AirStash A02 (firmware 1.2.0) and use several file management apps, such as goodreader, I can find the video files. They are in a folder MP_ROOT/100ANV01. But I cannot find a way moving those files to there correct location.

Why do I want to do it with AirStash when I can do it with the camera connect kit? Well the camera connection kit does not work on the iPhone I want to transfer video from the camera to the iPhone, when I do not have my iPad around.

Anybody got any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rtt said:
Using the camera connection kit I can take the SD out of my camera put it into the connection kit dongle and and my iPad will open up the photo import screen and I can import photos and MP4 along with its associated thm file.

When I put the SD card into the AirStash A02 (firmware 1.2.0) and use several file management apps, such as goodreader, I can find the video files. They are in a folder MP_ROOT/100ANV01. But I cannot find a way moving those files to there correct location.

Why do I want to do it with AirStash when I can do it with the camera connect kit? Well the camera connection kit does not work on the iPhone I want to transfer video from the camera to the iPhone, when I do not have my iPad around.

Anybody got any ideas?

Use the air stash app. That is what it does.

OP
rtt

rtt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use the air stash app. That is what it does.

I wish it did, that was my first port of call. It does not pick up the mp4 files in any folder to put in the camera location.

Most reactions

Latest posts