What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sledo001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone had shampoo to gift? I think you have to buy it. I can sort you out with bath towels though.

My updated needs list is passengers only. No more fuel supply please,I've finished those flights. Thanks.

Whoops, I saw this about 30 seconds after I sent you a fuel supply. Sorry!!

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daily Update 24th Sept
Shorty airways said:
adam d - weather displays, bath towels, bracelet
Chelsea Girl 1 - bath towels crewman - higher level items
Czyzdustries - wire, radar, steel frame, console
dano2010gs - regular fuel, pax and fuel additive Egelze - radar, guestbook
Emma van beuning - chairs, laser cutter, lining plate, Amperemeters
HVWH - Shredder, Stamp, Ergonomic chair, Smoke detector, Powerful radio transmitter, Fuel supply
Ircro - fuel supply and addt radar, wire
Inger7 - Binoculars, weather displays, stamp, cash counter,Hotel items, fuel supply and fuel additives Jimghjj – Passengers
Lilly2 - defrosterx2, fuel supply, insulation, city model
MadSimmy - amperemeter, lining plate, hull parts, laser cutters marsm flight catering McFarren Air – Fuel Supply, Pax, calcs, stamps
Mini – staplers, calculator, whiteboard, insulation, binocs, textbook
MsKimbowee - insulation, chairs, transmitter, flight catering, addt radar, spare wire
Nicolasflightpos - textbook
Pinkel3 - Fuel additive, do not disturb sign
richard agung - fuel supply, ergo chair, archive box
rickcc - Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Archive Box x2, Insulation x2, Hull Parts x2, Lining Plate x1
Sarah2 - spare wire, additional radar, laser cutters
Shorty airways - Powerful Radio Transmitters, DND Sign, Spare Wire
Si Col -; lining plates, laser cutter x1, transmitters (Rio orange ones) skyjacker - archive boxes, flight catering, fuel additives, additional radar, spare wire, beacon etc Sleddog -; power source, insulation, fuel supply spareribs - Regular Fuel Units, and passengers appreciated
Starsky - Spare wire, Fuel additive, Additional Radar, Landing Light
StPats0203uk - items for control tower 4
Ttg - Radar
Torque - chair , archive box, smoke detectors
whanna - fuel supply to San Francisco, chairs and stamps
Yanpi City - Amperemeters x 3, fuel additives, spare wire, addt radar

inger7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have finised my terminal upgrade to level 4 and tower to level 3. Thank's for your help :)
Just bought my fift hangar and fourth jet and earning now my new stars from flights. Still need some things to my hotel. I just tapped my fuel station to upgrade, when I read a post about it, so anyone don't have things for fuel station? I have done some flights to Rio and there hasn't come any items for that.
I updated my signature for today.
Have a nice week :)

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@Inger7,

Sorry, can't help you with items for the fuel station upgrade. I have put you on my list for a bath towel so this will be coming your way as soon as possible.

StPats0203uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Items needed:
Ergonomic chair x2, Shredder x2

Items I can give: All inclusive bracelet, Fuel, Cockpit glass, Air conditioner, Welder, Landing lamp, Radar, Passenger, Powerful radio trasmitter, Flight helmet, Fuel supply, Jet engine, Stapler, Power Source, Additional radar

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooop! Beware of the too quick click!!!! Just bought an upgrade to my terminal that I didn't want to do yet all because I was clicking on things too quickly!!! Agh!

I hate that! I did that in one of my other games; after days of saving cash, I inadvertently purchased the wrong thing by going tap crazy.

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hawke said "I got pressed into a really tough situation at work, so had the kids check on AirCity and keep it going in my absence. If they haven't been keeping up on the gift-giving, I'll... correct them, and start passing out the goodies again."

@Hawke: That's so awesome - I should train my cats to do the same :)

As an update, I've been off ill for a few days and work has caught up with me, so I've been slack with the gift giving - just returning stuff instead of sending things that was required, so hopefully you sent me something you needed... I will try and start processing needs in the next couple of days.

As an aside, just purchased my first powerful delta and it's on its maiden voyage to Shanghai - Maximising my stars now, so a lot of repeat flights to select destinations.

One thing I've noticed is that I'm on level 29 and have been quest-free for quite some time - is that normal, or have the quests now run out? Without quests, XP is hard to come by, I have to say.

Time to upgrade my terminal - 180,000.

As a final question - how do you increase your maximum fuel allowed?

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone upgraded to iOS 6 yet? Are there any issues with the game?
I read in other threads that there are some issues with mails and web browsing asside from Youtube and Google maps removal.
I have iPad 2 which does not get much new features from iOS 6, so I will not rush for the udate button.

Anyone running an iPad 2 upgrade to iOS 6 yet, and has it affected their game if you have? I upgraded my iPhone on the weekend and it's running great, but reluctant to upgrade my iPad. Please let us know.

Emmavb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well done!

Daily Update 24th Sept

Really makes it lot easier! Don't need laser cutter and ampere meter anymore. Just: chairs, ling plate/shim, powerful radio transmitter, spare wire... and shampoo.

I can send towels, fuel additives, spare wire, powerfull radio, hull parts, flight catering, archive box and a lot more...

Username: Emma van beuning

Add me and I will help you; level 24.

Last edited:

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone running an iPad 2 upgrade to iOS 6 yet, and has it affected their game if you have? I upgraded my iPhone on the weekend and it's running great, but reluctant to upgrade my iPad. Please let us know.
I upgraded to iOS 6 with both my iPhone and iPad and they are working great. No problems (yet).

Last edited:

rickcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the gifts. I've now got three stars from London so no longer need Fuel Additives.

Any radars for Singapore and Spare Wire for Sydney would be great.

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woohoo, finally secured 3 stars for everything up to jets.

So now it's a boat load of fuel additives, additional radars and spare wire, not forgetting
the shed load of passengers required for every trip now.

Is anyone else trying to do this game without spending an money? Won't be getting my
Hotel finished until I get up to level 26!!

Immensely addictive though.

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hotel is almost finished, i just need1do not disturb sign, so.......
I have to go to Bali to collect a cat, so i will be pleased with landing lamps en of course i will be happy withfuel additives en fuel supply

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hotel is almost finished, i just need1do not disturb sign, so.......
I have to go to Bali to collect a cat, so i will be pleased with landing lamps en of course i will be happy withfuel additives en fuel supply

Will send you DND sign in tonight's gift run

Most reactions