What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Game Problems

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've got a mission now where I need to fly to Tunguska and that requires the Air Magnometer and Purple Orb. I started this game well after the mission about "They came from Outer Space" where these items would drop regularly. So now it looks like the only way to get those would be to pay 10 Greens for the Mystery Pack or Pay the 8 Greens to skip the mission. This seems to be an oversight since all other missions allow me to complete them w/o paying greens (all be it very slowly in some cases).
Don't you have any remaining? The missions after that are extremely easy about the launches and MCCs.

dthomp1473

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luke are u clicking on the player. I have never had that problem. Keep tapping the player you want to join till they show.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've decided to leave it as is and just do Level 1 launches. Maybe they'll come back or greenies will be more available at some point.

Come on!! Level 2 launches dont have any effect on the quest. After that, it is up to you.

Key0902

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I do have a problem,the game has been upgraded 3 days ago,but I cannot find any different as normal,

Sometimes the game will mention that I have made some progress in the new mission,It seems something about school,

b
ut the location where arrow pointing to is nothing.

How can I fix it? Thanks a lot.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys, I do have a problem,the game has been upgraded 3 days ago,but I cannot find any different as normal, Sometimes the game will mention that I have made some progress in the new mission,It seems something about school, but the location where arrow pointing to is nothing. How can I fix it? Thanks a lot.
The most recent update didn't seem to do much at all. I recall that it said something about technical improvements, but most of us saw no obvious improvements.
With reference to your problem, it's difficult to know how to respond without further information. Can you send any form of screenshot that might illustrate your problem?
Nuttyuk

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi guys, I do have a problem,the game has been upgraded 3 days ago,but I cannot find any different as normal,

Sometimes the game will mention that I have made some progress in the new mission,It seems something about school,

b
ut the location where arrow pointing to is nothing.

How can I fix it? Thanks a lot.

Hi! Welcome to iPF and we look forward to having a pleasant time with you.

As Nutty stated correctly, it is a bit difficult to solve your problem without screenshots. FOR TAKING A SCREENSHOT : press the home and power button simultaneously and you hear the ipad taking a picture, if the sound is turned on, and the screen flashes.

And surprisingly, I did not have to update and the school quest came jumping along. I did not understand what happened there. Maybe I forgot it. :eek:

Key0902

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to iPF and we look forward to having a pleasant time with you.

As Nutty stated correctly, it is a bit difficult to solve your problem without screenshots. FOR TAKING A SCREENSHOT : press the home and power button simultaneously and you hear the ipad taking a picture, if the sound is turned on, and the screen flashes.

And surprisingly, I did not have to update and the school quest came jumping along. I did not understand what happened there. Maybe I forgot it. :eek:

The most recent update didn't seem to do much at all. I recall that it said something about technical improvements, but most of us saw no obvious improvements.
With reference to your problem, it's difficult to know how to respond without further information. Can you send any form of screenshot that might illustrate your problem?
Nuttyuk

Thank you for your replies,that's really surprised me today when starting the game,

the system told me I have accomplished the mission "back to school" and won the new building(Genetic Research Institute),But I haven't done anything about it really...

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies,that's really surprised me today when starting the game,

the system told me I have accomplished the mission "back to school" and won the new building(Genetic Research Institute),But I haven't done anything about it really...

That happened with everyone. Could you please give us your username or add us? I am Abababababab. We can continue discussing on the main thread - Airport City Trading Centre

Reaction score
I started this thread because I've been having some problems lately with this game :confused:

I've been trying to build the Flight School but it won't let me. I have the 8000 coins for it as well as the required space but it just won't let me build it.
It's annoying as I cannot progress now. Does anyone else have this problem or know what the solution is?

All help will be appreciated :)

Thanks!
I am trying to purchase coins for this game with my ipad but every time I click on the purchase it just goes back to the game screen? Are you able to purchase coins from ipad for this game?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am trying to purchase coins for this game with my ipad but every time I click on the purchase it just goes back to the game screen? Are you able to purchase coins from ipad for this game?
Do you have in game purchases enabled on your iPad?
Personally I would not advise making any purchases, it's really not necessary. However it's your choice.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with buying coins. Even when they are on sale, it's still crap value for money. I have done it before in the past and amusingly, that was bugged too so I normally would get 500 for the price of 64 or whatever it was.

What the best way to set up the commercial buildings for harvesting a huge amount of coins in the shortest time possible ie 24 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts