What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Game Problems

Moeshka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started this thread because I've been having some problems lately with this game :confused:

I've been trying to build the Flight School but it won't let me. I have the 8000 coins for it as well as the required space but it just won't let me build it.
It's annoying as I cannot progress now. Does anyone else have this problem or know what the solution is?

All help will be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Zenobia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to the game and don't have an answer for you.

Instead, since this thread is a great idea and I need help myself, I'm posting a question I have: I have 2 twitter accounts. One is for me and one is for a website I co-run that has nothing to do with this. For some unknown reason, the game linked itself to my website twitter not my personal one. Further, even though I hit "cancel" every time, it insists on tweeting from it every time I hit a milestone!

Does anyone know how to change the settings to A) change the twitter it links to and/or B) refuse to allow it tweet for me? Thanks.

ETA: I found how to turn off the tweeting not in the game app but in my settings. Turns out there's a twitter settings in the menu and you can turn off (or on) any app that you linked to it. Thanks anyway. :)

Last edited:

skipnme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What the heck I am having trouble posting as well.

Paddyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem for ages but finally figured it needed to be on the residential side rather than the airport side. The problem doesn't stop there though as when it finished construction it has said I need a number of items to complete it that you get from flights to Malta. I am now an expert on flights to Malta and have only collected one out of the 4 items. At two dollars an item which I'm not going to pay it could be years before I progress. This game lets itself down by making it too difficult to progress. If the administrators read this can I suggest that when you become an expert in a flight that you automatically get the very seldom items awarded. Most of my missions on the left of my screen require this flight school and I have levelled too high to be stuck flying prop planes off runway 2

palmbox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some problems too : impossible to pick up things in my neighbour airport. I can visit their airport but each time I have a message "daily limit reached". I can't receive gift too. Have same problem ?

My ID is Palmbox2 in this game and I'm level 33

OP
M

Moeshka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem for ages but finally figured it needed to be on the residential side rather than the airport side. The problem doesn't stop there though as when it finished construction it has said I need a number of items to complete it that you get from flights to Malta. I am now an expert on flights to Malta and have only collected one out of the 4 items. At two dollars an item which I'm not going to pay it could be years before I progress. This game lets itself down by making it too difficult to progress. If the administrators read this can I suggest that when you become an expert in a flight that you automatically get the very seldom items awarded. Most of my missions on the left of my screen require this flight school and I have levelled too high to be stuck flying prop planes off runway 2

Hi Paddyboy, thanks for your reply (sorry I was on holiday hence my late reply). Thank you for the tip, I managed to build the flight school and now I can fly my jets. I didn't have any trouble finding the items which were required for the construction. But I do have trouble with the construction of other buildings though! I can't build an extra hangar because the control tower still isn't finished and I need the upgrade in order to fly my deltas. Which means I also have lots of missions on the left of my screen which I can't do. I agree with you; they make this game too difficult and it's sad because it's actually a fun game. I also found I cannot add anyone as a neighbour unless they also play on an iPad. I couldn't add my friends who played on an iPhone and Samsung.

OP
M

Moeshka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some problems too : impossible to pick up things in my neighbour airport. I can visit their airport but each time I have a message "daily limit reached". I can't receive gift too. Have same problem ?

My ID is Palmbox2 in this game and I'm level 33

Hi Palmbox, it seems that everyone has problems with this game. I don't have a problem visiting my neigbours and collecting items but I can't seem to find the required items for the construction of buildings and I can't add anyone. I tried adding your name, but it came up as 'not a valid code'. Which device are you using to play this game with? I'm on an iPad.

OP
M

Moeshka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I'm new to the game and don't have an answer for you.

Instead, since this thread is a great idea and I need help myself, I'm posting a question I have: I have 2 twitter accounts. One is for me and one is for a website I co-run that has nothing to do with this. For some unknown reason, the game linked itself to my website twitter not my personal one. Further, even though I hit "cancel" every time, it insists on tweeting from it every time I hit a milestone!

Does anyone know how to change the settings to A) change the twitter it links to and/or B) refuse to allow it tweet for me? Thanks.

ETA: I found how to turn off the tweeting not in the game app but in my settings. Turns out there's a twitter settings in the menu and you can turn off (or on) any app that you linked to it. Thanks anyway. :)

:) Glad you found it! :thumbs:

mastias

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just upgrade my repair base to level 4, and now I don't have any free slot. Is this normal?
Now I have half of my fleet broken.

Do You confirm this?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mrpepper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just upgrade my repair base to level 4, and now I don't have any free slot. Is this normal?
Now I have half of my fleet broken.

Do You confirm this?

Hi!

I have upgraded my repair base to level 4 and I didn't have this problem. However, when the upgrade is under construction, you can't repair anything, so make sure that you have some cash to buy the missing parts in need. Did you try scrolling the repair slots to the left? I sometimes need to do that in order to find the free slot.

mastias

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrpepper said:
Hi!

I have upgraded my repair base to level 4 and I didn't have this problem. However, when the upgrade is under construction, you can't repair anything, so make sure that you have some cash to buy the missing parts in need. Did you try scrolling the repair slots to the left? I sometimes need to do that in order to find the free slot.

Hi,

Yes, After the construction is done (without exclamation point) there's no free spot on repair station. So I had to pay 5 cash to unlock the game

Most reactions

Latest posts