What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Si Col

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks madsimmy. Flight school items I need are 1xflight helmet, 1xgoggles and 2xslide rules. Also looking to build hotel soon as well once I get more land. What do you need?

Skyjacker I added you can send you bracelets if you can send whiteboard, textbook or power source

Cheers

Last edited:

Richard agung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all ....
I need :
Shredde x2
Stamp x2
Cash counter x2
Server rack x2

If u guys need anything, just ask
I will give what i have

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that's been gifting me... I now need specific goodies to progress (and I hear you Hawke - the lack of shampoo bottles is BS; have you even received one yet?)

Anyway, for me to progress, I need these items please:

Stamp (for terminal, level 4)
And those blasted shampoo bottles for the hotel - I suspect that we ever find someone that can gift these, they will become an extremely important ally :)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
user: spareribs

Items I need.

Bracelet x 1. Shampoo x 4 (same boat as everyone else)
Binoculars x 4, Weather display x 1
Power Source, Drill Machine, Insualtion x 1 each

Can gift : towels, slide rule, jet engine, binoculars, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree hawke,this game is so fixed,some items will have to be purchased to progress!

Marsm, I can send you a server rack in my next gifts. Can you send me shredder,stamp or server rack if you have them.if not send me the highest item you can.

Crewman,thanks. Will send you another server rack next round.

I think most people have the same items with one or two that differ per person. I think it's helpful at this stage to list everything I have,to make it easier to find specific items it would be great for everyone else to list theirs too. I know it's a pain,but it will save a lot of messing about later.

I currently have,

Bath towel
Fuel 3
Air con
Cockpit glass
Welder
Landing lamp
Copy machine
Passengers 10
Powerful radio transmitter
Textbook
Fuel supply
Jet engine
Whiteboard
Fuel additives
Drill machine
Additional radar
Smoke detector
Spare wire
Server rack

I'll add extra items when they become available. If anyone can help with shredders,stamps or server racks I would be grateful,as I'm really getting tired of trying to upgrade my level 4 terminal.thanks.

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again many thx to all for sending gifts on today :)

Requirement Update:

Terminal:
1x Shredder
1x Stamp
1x Server Rack

Hotel:
4x Shampoo (but I think so twice that it is not possible as a gift)

Tell me what you need and I´ll try to send it if I can.

Regards
Brad77

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@jim - I don't have the items you need, and please rather send me a few smoke detectors... I might need thise later. My highest level items are:

amperermeter
spare wire
lining plate
landing gear
oscillating light
flight catering

MadSimmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Again many thx to all for sending gifts on today :)

Requirement Update:

Terminal:
1x Shredder
1x Stamp
1x Server Rack

Hotel:
4x Shampoo (but I think so twice that it is not possible as a gift)

Tell me what you need and I´ll try to send it if I can.

Regards
Brad77

Can gie you the shredder as soon as I can gie gifts. Unless you get it in the meantime. I'm needing 1 textbook, and 2 weather displays. Thanks.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,thanks for the gifts. Please keep listing what you have as well as what you need,it's so much easier that way.

Marsm I'm sending you smoke detector next round,can you send me lining plate

Mad simmy I'll get you textbook,can you send shredder?

Crewman I'll send you server rack,I'd appreciate it if you just return the same.

MadSimmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,thanks for the gifts. Please keep listing what you have as well as what you need,it's so much easier that way.

Crewman I'll send you server rack,I'd appreciate it if you just return the same.

That will be great if you can send the textbook, nae probs on the shredder, get it to you soon (hopefully) lol

UPDATE Thanks for those who sent me textbooks, just need two weather displays and I can get my control tower to level 3. Thanks again.

Last edited:

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Will do Jim - I send out gifts at 6:00 in the morning when I wake up, so I'm still half asleep - but will definitely try to remember to send that.

Does anyone have stamps?

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I JUST retrieved the guest book via a flight, so my terminal is now at level 3 (finally, I can use the big jet I bought a week ago!). Control tower is at level 3, I'm going to need to build a level 4 hangar soon (need land, x2, unless I start deleting existing buildings?).

Needed now: Calculators (2). Insulation (2). Then I'm good until I start upgrades, which means the triple wire, orange transmitter, reinforced frame (6 ea). Whatever else you think I'm going to need as I upgrade buildings.

I can send your choice: Bracelet, fuel, welder, radar, powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additive, drill machine, additional radar, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscilating beacon, flight catering. (yes, air conditioners, fuel, passengers, cockpit glass etc, but who can't...)

does it make sense to get rid of the puddle jumper (19 pass) plane/hangar for the jumbo jet/L4 hangar? Or should I hold onto the small plane too? Trying to not have to spend 100K-150K coins on two additional land upgrades. I think I can rearrange my city a bit to delete two cottages, shuffle a few power plants around, and put in a multi-story building (feel free to take a look and second guess/offer suggestions). Need those darn calculators first though.

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you (whanna) done the Egyptian Puzzle quest yet? That insidious Mr Wulf will send you on it soon, if he hasn't already. That needs the Power Prop (green)... I had already sold mine and the hangar for it when that quest fell upon me and I had to redo a lot of stuff to undertake it. That's where I discovered that I could build a Level 4 hangar and house anything lower class in it. So I cashed out my existing lower class hangars and built the new ones, and bought a Power Prop just for that puzzle quest. The quest involves 2 flights at least, if not more, until you satisfy the requests.

If you're talking about the basic, first plane (white)... then sell the little scamp.

You guys are funding your land expansions off coins?! Wow. I use airport cash for that, and as I've said, I only bought one reload for $9.99 during their special weekend. I guess it's why I'm so determined to find all items -- I don't want to use airport cash if I don't have to. My existing city footprint will probably suffice for me for awhile (if any of you have seen it). My biggest recommendation to all of you is -- get more advanced energy sources, such as windmills or solar panels or that coal plant... The substations are cheap, but they take up a lot of valuable space for the meager output they produce.

Watch... One of these people who keep sending me cockpit glass (and who I've vowed to ignore) have shampoo bottles. Curses!

Most reactions

Latest posts