What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi crewman,I've just sent you a server rack. I'd appreciate it if you'd return the same to me. Cheers.

Cheaprevolution

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me! Username: Cheaprevolution. I play all day long and will send gifts!

If someone add me and will send a gift, please a guestbook!

Thanks

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will gladly gift the following items as daily allocations permit.
All-Inclusive Bracelet, Fuel, Welder, Radar, Flight Helmet, Fuel Supply, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Addt'l Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear.

Things I need for ongoing builds include Stapler, Calculator x2, Textbook, Binoculars, Guestbook (yes, still), Power Source, Drill Press, Insulation.

Soon taking fuel station to level 3, so if you have triple wire, I'd like some of those as well as the orange Transmitter. Control Tower will be going to Level 4 soon, and I need to build a L4 hangar, so I'll need those parts eventually... (have to save the 20K coins for the tower, whatever for the hangar, another 50K for more land for some of these items, I need more housing... takes lots of nonstop play to get enough coin to build!)
from previously provided link airportcity.wikia(dot)com/wiki/Building_requirements

Usernames match!

Dimmed the items that I've already received thanks to generosity here. Thanks guys, this is an awesome thread and should be able to help a lot of folks stay interested in the game.

Updated list of my needs. Again, let me know what you need. I've assembled a list by going through old posts but if something's changed let us know (like "have enough bracelets now").
Are there any calculators out there? Really want to complete the town center upgrade so I can have enough passengers to fly the big plane, town center is the start for that so I can get more houses. Two calcs away...

Thank you to those that have donated parts to my cause, please feel free to tell me what you need by PM or here. I'm trying to pay attention and get it right for you.

Last edited:

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Many thanks for sending gifts.
To ensure that I send out the needed gifts back to you please send me a short note with your player name and what you require currently.
I will send out on today up to my gift max.

Please excuse if there will be a delay but I'm a German player and therefore I've to translate your chosen gifts before send out

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Additional information regarding my needs:

Hotel:
4x shampoo

Terminal:
2x Shredder
1x Stamp
2x Cash Counter
2x Server Racks

Thx in advance

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi brad, I've just sent you a server rack. I need shredder,stamp or server rack. Thank you.

Brad77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi brad, I've just sent you a server rack. I need shredder,stamp or server rack. Thank you.

Hi and many thx
Unfortunately I cannot send out the gifts you need up to now. Is there anything else what I can send?

MadSimmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone who sent stuff today. Sorry if I've sent you something you don't need. Got called into work and been trying to get quick fly shots of the game. lol. Like I said if I've got it, and you need it, I'll send you it.

It is just me or the cost of things are bloody extortion. 30,000 coins to expand a third time. FFS. Anyway I'm needing if possible please.

1 textbook
2 wide angle binoculars
2 weather displays

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brad77 said:
Hi and many thx
Unfortunately I cannot send out the gifts you need up to now. Is there anything else what I can send?

Jet engines or fuel additives? If not just send me the highest you have. Thank you.

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome.. Anyone requesting cash counters will have them in the next 20 mins or so ;-)

Si Col

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

Daily player and already been helped out by various people on here. Thanks! Please add me "Si Col" and I'll send what I can for you. Currently needing dispatcher console, steel frame and 1 of each item for the flight school.

Let me know what you need

Thanks!

MadSimmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

Daily player and already been helped out by various people on here. Thanks! Please add me "Si Col" and I'll send what I can for you. Currently needing dispatcher console, steel frame and 1 of each item for the flight school.

Let me know what you need

Thanks!

Thanks for the binoculars. Canny remember what I sent you but tomorrow I'll send you what you need if I can. What's needed for the flight school.

Skyjacker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey

I'm new in here but not very new to the airport. You can add me my user ID is Skyjacker. I already added some of you but can't any more new friends today.

I can send following things:
All inclusive bracelet
Air cond
Fuel
Cockpit glass
Welder
Landing lamp
Projector
Passanger x10
Powerful radio transmitter
Textbook
Fuel supply
Jet engine
Whiteboard
Fuel additives
Power source
Additional radar
Amperemeter
Spare wire
Laser cutter
Landing gear

I need following things:

Do not disturb sign x3
Bath Towel x1
Shampoo x4
All inclusive bracelet x4
Calculator x1
Whiteboard x1
Stamp x1
Cash counter x2
Server rack x2
Shredder x2
Amperemeter x2
Ergonomic chair x1

Thanks.

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doth hast no one shampoo bottles??!!

Really??!! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?! I'm starting to have a hunch that the game designers (AKA miscreants) have intentionally left the shampoo bottles absent so that we, the player base, get fed up and spend Airport Cash on them to get our Hotels finished. Jerks.

What's Needed:
4x Shampoo Bottles (Hotel)
4x Reinforced Frame (Fuel Station Level 3, req 6)
4x Triple Wire (Fuel Station Level 3, req 6)
5x Transmitter (Fuel Station Level 3, req 6) [this is the orange one, not the Powerful Radio Transmitter used for Malta]
2x Ergonomic Chairs (Level 4 Control Tower, req 2)
2x Ampere Meters (Level 4 Repair Base, req 3) (also needed for Level 4 Control Tower)
1x Lining Plate (Level 4 Repair Base, req 3)
2x Laser Cutters (Level 4 Repair Base, req 3)
3x Hull Parts (Level 4 Repair Base, req 3)

I now have sufficient quantities of Smoke Detectors and Paper Shredders to fulfill the Level 4 Control Tower -- if however you yourself are assorted for them (as in, you've got them to give) but need them yourself, go ahead and send them and I'll send them back. Same goes for Towels (have tons now!), DND Signs and Bracelets (enough to host a small rock concert). If you need 'em, send them and I'll reciprocate.

Hopefully, my sending Power Sources, Ampere Meters and Laser Cutters are satisfactory for those sending me Fuel Drums. (Skyjacker, I'll send you Ampere Meters right off the bat). Anyone else sending Canopy Glass, Paint or Air Conditioners (you know who you are) will (continue to) be ignored. :p Send something odd (Air Conditioners are not odd) and I'll visit your city and figure out whatcha need.

If I send you an Ampere Meter or a Laser Cutter, please feel free to "Send In Return"... I need them just as badly. Kinda stupid that you're assorted to send them, but can't send them to yourself.

I also have come to the hypothesis that the longer a plane from your fleet lands and sits idle (before you can unload it), the chances of receiving (useful) items dramatically decreases. These 4:20 flights to Rio with no payoff (in parts, see above) are starting to chafe.

Most reactions