What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

ChockaShocka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chockashocka thanks for adding me. I sent your flight catering back. Please send me any items I have listed above and let me know what to send you. Thanks
OK, good idea. Thanks! Flight Catering is good for me.
Now I can send 20 more gifts but your name is not showing up anywhere in my game's Friends List or Gifting Lists. I will check later.

Last edited:

Jax50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please add me, a daily player and have deleted my previous neighbours as very few of them were playing but can't seem to add new neighbours now! Have requested a few names from here already-my name is Jax50

Thanks!

ChockaShocka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chockashocka thanks for adding me. I sent your flight catering back. Please send me any items I have listed above and let me know what to send you. Thanks
I still can't find your name "Avl4woc" anywhere in my game. I tried to add you again but it tells me invalid code or something. I added Jax50 and that name is in my friend's list. Who knows.

Yayay23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for neighbours

Hi, regular airport city player... Looking to add some neighbours who can help me out with gifts etc in return I will send what you need. Randomly added some players to not a lot of success.

Username: yayay23

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still can't find your name "Avl4woc" anywhere in my game. I tried to add you again but it tells me invalid code or something. I added Jax50 and that name is in my friend's list. Who knows.
You have added me cuz got gifts from you. Might be nathan's airport. Ill send you flight catering until you specify different. Please send me
3 hull parts
1 laser cutter
3 ampermeter
4 lining plate.
Thanks

Jax I have you added also, what do you need?

Aaleenizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me (Aaleenizz)

I need:
4 do not disturb sign
2 Bath towel
4 Disposable shampoo
3 All-inclusive bracelet
1 Steel Frame
2 Wire
3 Control Unit
1 copy Machine
1 dispatcher console

Last edited:

mohamademad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I just started playing few days ago and I start to get quests that require me having neighbors so my username : MohamadAbolfadl
, I would love to have friends in game. Thanks in advance

mohamademad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think this is the right section for that but im stuck with a quest called "With Every Effort" that's asks me to build a Brazilian Villa which I can't find anywhere at the store.

And my username : MohamadAbolfadl

Looking for friends ,active almost level 8.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think this is the right section for that but im stuck with a quest called "With Every Effort" that's asks me to build a Brazilian Villa which I can't find anywhere at the store. And my username : MohamadAbolfadl Looking for friends ,active almost level 8.
Hi Mo,
It's ages since I earned the B Villa , but, from memory I think the Villa was earned by doing flights to the Brazilian destinations and/or visiting certain buildings on your neighbour's airports. When you carry out these tasks, you occasionally get gift items drop that contribute to the quest, but this doesn't always happen so you need to be patient and keep trying until you reach your goal. Achieving quests such as these and constructing the resultant buildings is a big part of the game and new quests will open almost every time that you complete the previous one. Some quests are only available to higher level players, but all come sequentially in time as your game matures.
The only exception to this is when quests come along that are related to world holidays and special events. The next of these is expected to be a special Christmas event, ( it isn't out yet) but you may not be able to see this quest when it's launched or achieve it because of limitations in what you can do at your game level. For instance, bigger, aircraft with new longer timed destinations will only be available at certain levels and they are relatively costly to buy so you need to build up your stash of coins.
You will see many of the buildings that you are trying to earn on other, more advanced players' airports.

When you click on the quest icon in the top left corner of your game it should tell you exactly what you need to do to earn the particular building.

Just be aware that some things like the Brazilian Villa cannot simply be purchased directly from the store.
I hope that this helps. I'm sure that other people will advise further.
If my explanation isn't sufficiently clear, then please advise and I/we will try to offer further help.
I'll send you a friend request but you may not receive it because of technical limitations within the game. You can also try to add me.
Nuttyuk

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think this is the right section for that but im stuck with a quest called "With Every Effort" that's asks me to build a Brazilian Villa which I can't find anywhere at the store. And my username : MohamadAbolfadl Looking for friends ,active almost level 8.

Mo,
I tried to add you as a neighbour but I think it failed. Do try to add me Nuttyuk and I will accept the request if I receive it.

In general, you can better address normal game-play questions like yours through another thread which is titled:- Airport City Trading Centre.
That thread was started some time ago when players were indeed having problems trying to achieve a building known as a Training Centre and since then that thread has been long term established as the thread for all general questions and discussions. It's the most topical and lively thread for airport city players. You will learn much from reading the comments on that thread (though many comments are quite negative because there have been so many technical problems with the game in recent months). Don't get too despondent when reading our miserable comments. They are due to our frustrations because we all love playing the game...when it works as it was originally intended.
Best of luck,
Nuttyuk

mohamademad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mo,
It's ages since I earned the B Villa , but, from memory I think the Villa was earned by doing flights to the Brazilian destinations and/or visiting certain buildings on your neighbour's airports. When you carry out these tasks, you occasionally get gift items drop that contribute to the quest, but this doesn't always happen so you need to be patient and keep trying until you reach your goal. Achieving quests such as these and constructing the resultant buildings is a big part of the game and new quests will open almost every time that you complete the previous one. Some quests are only available to higher level players, but all come sequentially in time as your game matures.
The only exception to this is when quests come along that are related to world holidays and special events. The next of these is expected to be a special Christmas event, ( it isn't out yet) but you may not be able to see this quest when it's launched or achieve it because of limitations in what you can do at your game level. For instance, bigger, aircraft with new longer timed destinations will only be available at certain levels and they are relatively costly to buy so you need to build up your stash of coins.
You will see many of the buildings that you are trying to earn on other, more advanced players' airports.

When you click on the quest icon in the top left corner of your game it should tell you exactly what you need to do to earn the particular building.

Just be aware that some things like the Brazilian Villa cannot simply be purchased directly from the store.
I hope that this helps. I'm sure that other people will advise further.
If my explanation isn't sufficiently clear, then please advise and I/we will try to offer further help.
I'll send you a friend request but you may not receive it because of technical limitations within the game. You can also try to add me.
Nuttyuk

Mo,
I tried to add you as a neighbour but I think it failed. Do try to add me Nuttyuk and I will accept the request if I receive it.

In general, you can better address normal game-play questions like yours through another thread which is titled:- Airport City Trading Centre.
That thread was started some time ago when players were indeed having problems trying to achieve a building known as a Training Centre and since then that thread has been long term established as the thread for all general questions and discussions. It's the most topical and lively thread for airport city players. You will learn much from reading the comments on that thread (though many comments are quite negative because there have been so many technical problems with the game in recent months). Don't get too despondent when reading our miserable comments. They are due to our frustrations because we all love playing the game...when it works as it was originally intended.
Best of luck,
Nuttyuk

Thank you so much Nuttyuk,

I won't find a better answer than yours and not just to my question but also on different parts of the game Which was not clear to me before.
Thanks again & friend quest sent.

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me (Aaleenizz)

I need:
4 do not disturb sign
2 Bath towel
4 Disposable shampoo
3 All-inclusive bracelet
1 Steel Frame
2 Wire
3 Control Unit
1 copy Machine
1 dispatcher console

I sent you a bath towel, here is what I need if you can send me any. My display name is Nathan's airport. Ergonomic chair x1, hull parts x2, packaging machine x1, cooling chamber x2, assembly robot x1, robot tester x3, cash counter x4 or spare wire

Thanks Nathan's airport

Last edited:

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chockashocka do you see me now? You've been sending me flight catering and been returning them. Above is the list I need.

avl4woc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mohamedemad, can you send me anything on my list? I have you as a friend, what do you need?

Most reactions

Latest posts