What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello all! Those who are new to iPF, welcome!

This is only a friend request thread. For all Airport city discussion, please move on to the thread - Airport City Trading Centre

Yorkshireguy1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need new neighbours

Add me Yorkshireguy1981 daily player on Ipad need new neighbours old ones have stopped playing

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Add me Yorkshireguy1981 daily player on Ipad need new neighbours old ones have stopped playing
Are you sure that your current neighbours have really stopped playing?
Quite a few of mine give this message when I try to visit them but I know they are still active because I still receive gifts from them. I also send them gifts but I cannot visit their airports because of the message that they have been away too long. It's a game glitch.
Nuttyuk

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi please add me new daily player, thanks
You new players are welcome to add my name.
If you haven't played for long then my recommendation would be to delete the game and spend your time on any other game. This is due to this game's many inherent faults and because the developer's customer services are the world's worst.
The game has a great concept but every update introduces more faults, especially for IOS players.
Best of luck with your game.
Nuttyuk

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You new players are welcome to add my name. If you haven't played for long then my recommendation would be to delete the game and spend your time on any other game. This is due to this game's many inherent faults and because the developer's customer services are the world's worst. The game has a great concept but every update introduces more faults, especially for IOS players. Best of luck with your game. Nuttyuk

Yep. Its better to be warned of before you spend all your dollars on this $&@!?$!&?$ game.

Raz151

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need neighbors please. I have 59 requests out and only 1 neighbor. My user name is Raz151. Thanks.

payetonairport

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please, username: payetonairport
I need items to build my flight school: 2 Flight Helmet, 2 Flight Goggles, 2 Slide Rule
And for my Town Hall i need 2 Stapler, 1 Projector, 1 Calculator, 2 Whiteboard
Also need 1 dispatcher for my control tower.
Daily player and gifter

Most reactions