What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After new update can't stay logged in facebook?

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After 5.0 and 5.0.1 ...cannot stay logged into facebook and its frustrating.....Anyway to fix this?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
After an update the iPad sometimes needs a reset before it behaves properly. If you haven't done so give it a try.

Another thing to try is to delete the Facebook app then reinstall it.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Note, I've noticed that the FaceBook app has a tendency to crash on opening lately. I think it's the apps fault. It's only a minor annoyance since it always opens on the second try.

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...I'll try those options.....Thanks.

Awialusk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All, I'm having similar problems with my new IPad2. Initially it was doing everything I asked of it. In the last day I have tried several times to upload 3 photos to my wall only to have the system crash/force close.

Having read your advice I have tried multiple hard reboots ( holding down the on/off button at the same time as the home button) and then when unsuccessful I've uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook. The system still crashes if I try and load more than 2 photos.

Any suggestions?

OP
S

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to hate this ipad2...i have synced and done everything...and still facebook and forums do not keep me logged in ever....i like the notifications but not worth this crap.....I use my galaxy tab more now even though ios is so much smoother....always having to relogin everything is beyond annoying,

Most reactions

Latest posts