What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice needed about wire-free headphones from those who know!!

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please excuse me if this is covered somewhere else on the forum but I did search with no relevant results. If there is a thread with the info please direct me there!!

I've just spent a frustrating half hour in my local PCWorld shop trying to find out from their (supposedly) expert assistants if they sell headphones to listen to my mini IPad on without having to be" tethered" to it by a cable and jack.

Unfortunately the only person available was wearing a "Currys" shirt and was not knowledgeable about what was available on PCWorld's racks, and after spending over 10 minutes reading all the packet backs of what was there told me that they must be out of them!!

So is there anyone out there who can help me!!

Can it be done and what should I be asking for so the next assistant realises what I need and can sell me one? Or maybe it would be easier to get one online.

mach5k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to howardforums.com general mobile then bluetooth section good discussions on the topic

Most reactions

Latest posts