1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need Advice About iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Steineronie, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Steineronie

Steineronie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I have a bit of a problem that I would like some advice on and I thought this would be the perfect place to get it. I have the iPad 4 32g and I want to sell it right now before the new iPad 5 comes out so I can get the most money for it. The only problem is that it is required for me to have an iPad in school that starts in August, and that's before the new iPad is predicted to come out. So I don't know what I should do because I want to sell it right now to get the most money, but I can't because I need it. Please, if you have any ideas on what to do, leave a comment. Thanks for all the help!

I remain,

Steineronie
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,083 / 1
    If you need an iPad for school, you have no choice, you can't sell your iPad 4 until the next iPad becomes available.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ardchoille

ardchoille iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +213 / 1
    The good news is that Apple products retain a higher resale value than do most other platform products. I would wait until just after the iPad 5 is released and then sell your current iPad. That way other people, who cannot afford the newest devices, can get the latest affordable device.