What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Advice About iPad

Steineronie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I have a bit of a problem that I would like some advice on and I thought this would be the perfect place to get it. I have the iPad 4 32g and I want to sell it right now before the new iPad 5 comes out so I can get the most money for it. The only problem is that it is required for me to have an iPad in school that starts in August, and that's before the new iPad is predicted to come out. So I don't know what I should do because I want to sell it right now to get the most money, but I can't because I need it. Please, if you have any ideas on what to do, leave a comment. Thanks for all the help!

I remain,

Steineronie

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you need an iPad for school, you have no choice, you can't sell your iPad 4 until the next iPad becomes available.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The good news is that Apple products retain a higher resale value than do most other platform products. I would wait until just after the iPad 5 is released and then sell your current iPad. That way other people, who cannot afford the newest devices, can get the latest affordable device.

Most reactions