What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding your signature to an email....

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you add a logo or a signature to all out going emails from your iPad? I have an image that I want attached to all out going emails. Any help would be appreciated.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know you can add a text signature in the settings, under email, but I don't think it works for images.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

OP
mr_president

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
verwon said:
I know you can add a text signature in the settings, under email, but I don't think it works for images.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Verwon, thank you for the comment. I think it is text only. Would be great if you could add an image.

OP
mr_president

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
No images from your iPad :(

I wanted to add the image that is in this profile picture. The only way I can add it is by copying the image under the email.

sneaky2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way I do this is to create my signature in a word doc and then send it to open in an email. As long as your word processing program allows pictures.
There are several office programs you can use. I leave a new doc called "new email" in dropbox and just press open in, email. works brilliantly.

erotty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you add a logo or a signature to all out going emails from your iPad? I have an image that I want attached to all out going emails. Any help would be appreciated.

only support plain text signature. and doesn't support line break.

sneaky2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
erotty said:
only support plain text signature. and doesn't support line break.

Download a copy of
Email signature lite
Will allow you to insert an image and write a signature

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Based on a list of must have apps I purchased an app called pages because I wanted a cool looking signature. It doesn't work for that purpose so I wasted ten bucks. Thanks to this thread I've download email signature lite and it fits the bill for Free! Thanks for the heads up. :) Michael

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update. It will add a photo but won't use multiple fonts. I take my reccommendation back.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
mr_president said:

You could try out an app called "awesome mails" - in the app you create an image which will be store on Dropbox (need to have it) for 30 days - anyway, as this will be your signature only the 30 days is ok.
Inside the app you then decide to send the html email and the native email app opens up - there you decide if you want to write above/ below the image or just want to send the image.
Works only with the email-account used in dropbox.
Works fine for me.
Has a lite version as well.
Good luck.

Attachments

• image-3957331436.png
    image-3957331436.png
    170.8 KB · Views: 380
  • image-4016724484.png
    image-4016724484.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 325

Most reactions

Latest posts