What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access iPod app without going to home screen?

Shoma5er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys,
First thread, not sure if this the right place for it.

I was playing words with friends, fun game by the way, and I accedantly did something which made a small window opens (small intone window showing name of song playing and basic intones function keys like pause ff and rw)
How can I get this window to show up wen I want it? And does it show in any app? Thx in advance

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to Settings, then General, then Home then tap iPod where it says Double-click the Home Button for:

Also make sure the iPod Controls option is ON so you will get the control options.

Now whatever you are doing, double-clicking the home button (that little round indentation at the bottom of the screen), the iPod app will open.

OP
S

Shoma5er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thax 1991c4, very cool feature.
idharma, I can see why :)

I think I pressed the home screen twice while iPod is on. I was like that's the coolest thing, wut did I just do.
I wish they had different hand gesure for different commands. Will make it easer to get around apps.

Most reactions