What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A3 Printing, Can it be done? iPad

davesunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

I've been scouring the NET for the answer to this for months.

I've seen plenty of questions but no real concrete answers!

Does anyone recommend an A3 printer which works with AirPrint or indeed an A3 Printer with a third part App which can open PDF files?

Many Thanks

Dave

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dave - welcome to the forum! :)

I'm assuming that you want to use an A3 printer for paper larger than the usual 8.5" x 11", i.e. 11 x 17? Now, I don't really have a definitive answer but one would need an app on the iPad that offers the larger layout (just checked Pages & Goodreader on my device and cannot find a selection for other than 8.5 x 11), and then when the 'print' option is selected w/i that app whether a larger size is offered? Using AirPrint or a 3rd party app to assist in printing will likely make no difference since the other factors mentioned previously would seem to be to main considerations. But, looking forward to comments by others who may have 'solve' this issue - Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts