What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A DIY section for the forum?

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visit the forum on a daily basis. So much information that is easily digestible, informative and practical.

Lately i've found myself searching for clever solutions by "actual owners" of the blessed iPad that answer questions we all ponder on "building a better mouse trap" so to speak.

Any possibility of a DIY section of clever home spun ideas of users?

Just a thought. I love the forum and will faithfully continue to visit, drop thoughts and grow wiser in all things iPad!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Sounds like a good idea. I know that I have learned a lot just from checking out various threads. It would be nice to have a section for such......

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea. I normally check out latest posts first, and then head to specific sections for more info. I also use the search feature a lot-that works well too.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm buying the iPad (waiting on 3g order) because my wife is disabled and doesn't have the motor skills to use even a laptop computer. When I bought her a Kindle, she was able to read again by simply pushing the 'next page' button. I'm hoping that the iPad will help her access the internet, check on email and view other content (and replace her Kindle with the Kindle iPad app). I'd be interested to hear if other physically challenged users are using the iPad with success.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool lets do it! I'll add the section now :D

Please post up links here to threads you think should be moved to the new section if there is a fresh one in your mind.

Most reactions

Latest posts