1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A browser with a ton of features

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ardchoille, Dec 8, 2012.

1. ardchoille

ardchoille iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    I had seen this web browser recommended by several people so I found and installed the Lite version to try it out. After playing with it for a few minutes I uninstalled it and bought the Full version. Seriously, the huge feature set alone is worth more than the cost of the browser.. a whole dollar :)

Wowsers! They weren't kidding. This browser is great and has a lot of privacy-friendly features. This is one of those app that makes me want to send a donation to the developers just to show them how awesome I think their software is.

If you're looking for a browser that is more advanced than Safari, try the Lite version of Atomic Browser.