What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A blog has left us high and dry!

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The dev team has left us 3.2.2 ipad owners out. This to me is b.s. they say cause there's no use to play a cat and mouse game with apple but that what they have been doing the whole time!

They think that once 4.0 come out and they jailbreak, Apple wont come out with and update to patch that also? This to me just seems lazy as they know they can Jail break 4.0 os but dont wanna work to help the 1000's and more and more everyday 3.2.2. owners?

Heck even give us a downgrade method for fresh 3.2.2 owners!

I know from heavily being involved in the psp scene that the devs there love the challenge and love beating Sony every time they try and block them, and appreciate the followers and supporters of the psp hack scene.

This just seems like there saying sorry to much work... see you in a few months....

hkboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I am a little sad inside too that I have to wait for iOS4 and its JB, but I will patiently wait for it to happen...
I mean... give them a break... It's not like you are paying them anything... they don't own you a jailbreak...

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont pay psp devs teams either, my point is that they do it for the love of sticking it to Sony... this just seems lazy to me what the Dev team is doing.

dalton_34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While I am a little sad inside too that I have to wait for iOS4 and its JB, but I will patiently wait for it to happen...
I mean... give them a break... It's not like you are paying them anything... they don't own you a jailbreak...

Well Put M8

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the point of releasing a jailbreak for 3.2.2 when apple will be announcing the new ios update september 1st. It just doesn't make sense. 3.2.2 was only made to fix the pdf exploit. They would rather use their time to work on a jailbreak for the newest ios

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my bad then I guess I havent been keeping as informed as I thought. I honestly didnt know a new ios was coming out on Sept first so yes you are right it would be a waste of time.

Thanks for the info!

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure that its going to be released but I'm sure something will be said about it. I'm waiting for multitasking for the iPad since i can't jailbreak.

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Id love Multi-tasking on the ipad I have it enable on my 2g itouch and it great, would be so wicked on the ipad for sure!

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh man I would love folders! Actually I think Id like that more then multi tasking to be honest.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah actually the more I think about it, the more I think I would rather have folders. Since I just got the ipad yesterday I don't have many apps but I have organized them page by page and it would just be easier to have folders.

Most reactions

Latest posts