What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 Minute Workout Challenge: free for Apple Store app users

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This universal app can be downloaded for free until February 20th exclusively by users of the Apple Store app. To get the free app, go to the featured page and scroll down to the offer near the bottom of the page. Tap on the offer and tap the download button on the next page.

image-1369999849.jpg

image-3872370453.jpgRemember, the app is free only through the offer in the Apple Store app. If you go directly to the AppStore, you will have to pay for the app.

Edit: the free offer is apparently only available to those iPad users with access to the iPhone version of the Apple Store app.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This only works on an iPhone. Those who were using the iPhone Apple Store app on their iPads were forced to use the iPad version. I can't see how to use these instructions in the iPad version of the Apple Store app.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This only works on an iPhone. Those who were using the iPhone Apple Store app on their iPads were forced to use the iPad version. I can't see how to use these instructions in the iPad version of the Apple Store app.
In Canada we don't have an iPad version of the Apple Store app. We still have to use the iPhone version on our iPads. I believe that the iPad version of the Apple Store app is only available in the U.S.A..

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I've look all over and I can't find it on my iPad, I believe you're right that this is only offered on the iPhone version of the Apple Store app.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In Canada we don't have an iPad version of the Apple Store app. We still have to use the iPhone version on our iPads. I believe that the iPad version of the Apple Store app is only available in the U.S.A..

Be happy because the iPad version sucks.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We only have the iPhone version here in Oz also.....

Just got the app.....thanks Sci!

Most reactions

Latest posts