What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7.0.3 update

cbreze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone's installed this latest update yet. I know the 7.0 update was huge, but after all the trouble I had with it I'm in no hurry to put this one on. Also reading what it brings to the table is pretty "meh" as I use none of those.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
7.0.3 cleans up what's left from the 7.0.2 that wasn't patched in terms of the lockscreen bugs. It also introduces Keychain, which is big for a lot of users. If Keychain isn't on your must-have list, then staying on your current iOS is fine. If you want to update, simply OTA update on a stable Wifi connection and possibly an outlet nearby.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's worth the update to replace the launch/quit zoom animations with a simple, elegant fade. This update is a no-brainer.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I updated straight away. No problems unlike the major update with 7.0, with which I might add, I am now feeling a lot more comfortable with.
Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts