What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4od refuses to start up!!

JammyDodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have an iPad 2 and for the past few months, 4od on my iPad just refuses point blank to start.

It will open the white start up screen, and it will sit there for half a minute and then crash every time.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I thought it might be that the app would be updated soon and that may be the problem... (just like iplayer!!) but I haven't seen any updates for 4od and it's now been a good few months!!

Any suggestions on what's going on and how to fix it?? ^.^ thanks!!

X

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another shoddy app in the app store lol. I have noticed 4od is not working on my playstation 3 recently either. I would say check your memory, check your Internet connection, and if there ok I would suggest deleting the app, then doing a soft reset (hold the top power and home button together and hold until the apple logo appears) then give it a few mins to come back on and try downloading and playing the app again, this usually resolves a few issues with iDevices.
Also when you open the app and it keeps crashing, I am assuming you are opening the multitasking bar and manually closing the app before trying to open the app again?
Let me know how you get on, in the meantime I will download it and test it on mine for you. Let me know how you get on.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's working ok for me sorry.

Attachments

• image-3450852601.jpg
    image-3450852601.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 298
OP
J

JammyDodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Therealriley, you are a genius! Restarting the actual iPad in conjunction with a full app reinstall worked!!

Thank you!!!

*happybunny*

Most reactions

Latest posts