What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All apps crashing on start.

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So a few hours after I updated to 4.3.2, all of my apps started crashing upon opening them. Not one app is working, any suggestions?

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny thing, it started to do the same thing on my iPhone, so I uninstalled the Charlie sheenboard app and reinstalled it. Now all my apps work again. God bless Charlie! lol

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny thing, it started to do the same thing on my iPhone, so I uninstalled the Charlie sheenboard app and reinstalled it. Now all my apps work again. God bless Charlie! lol

There is a Charlie Sheen app? Seriously? How much was it? What the hell does it do?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know.:D

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's called the "Charlie Sheenboard" and it is just a soundboard of him saying ridiculous things. It's free:)

Fudji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I have the same issue, but it is just the Apple apps, safari, app store etc and a restart including a full reboot has made no difference - any ideas?

godkillthequeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everybody

i'm dealing with the same problem. I restarted my ipad, killed all the apps and restarted it once again, but i still can't run any of my 3rd party app

any suggests ?

thank you all folks

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try deleting an app and then re downloading it. After that you may need to restore your iPad to factory settings.

godkillthequeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try deleting an app and then re downloading it. After that you may need to restore your iPad to factory settings.

ok, i'm trying right now.. but... why would i need to restore my ipad to factory settings :confused:

edit
at first the install process seemed to be endless.. then it started again and now all the apps are working properly.
Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
godkillthequeen said:
ok, i'm trying right now.. but... why would i need to restore my ipad to factory settings :confused:

I had to restore my iPad to factory settings, but I just backed all of my information on iTunes. Deleting the app and re downloading it worked on my iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts