What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4G LTE iPhone and AT&T's 4G Plans

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

CES is going on right now and a ton of exciting news is coming out. The most exciting for the iPhone however is that a 4G LTE iPhone should be coming sometime in 2010. AT&T is holding a press conference right now and some of these key details have already been announced:

• AT&T CEO Ralph de la Vega detailed AT&T’s gave a keynote at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Tuesday.
  • AT&T is accelerating its LTE deployment — it will launch LTE later this year and complete its deployment by 2013.
  • HSPA+ provides “4G speeds,†and is already widely deployed
  • 20 new 4G devices will be introduced this year including modems, mobile hotspots and phones
  • 4G LTE-compatible Apple iPhone coming next year
  • Motorola ATRIX 4G launches this year: 4G LTE, Android OS, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 1930 mAh battery, 10.9mm thick, HTML5 support
  • The ATRIX 4G has a laptop dock that basically turns the phone into a full-sized laptop — very weird, very intriguing

Will we see a 4G equipped iPad as well? Here's to hoping!

(Source: BGR & iPhone 4 Forum)

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JOHNNYAPPLE said:
The most exciting for the iPhone however is that a 4G LTE iPhone should be coming sometime in 2010

YAY its already here!!! lol ;)

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Verizon is announcing the iPhone on their network tomorrow, cant wait! I'll be getting one for the wife thats for sure!

Mdhaught

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Announcing the new 7 month old phone?:D comon it IS sorta funny tho and I just borrowed the line.

Will be a good move to verizon tho, get em in out of the ATT box.

Most reactions

Latest posts