What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 itouch?

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My "Paddy" is lonely and wants a little sister. One who will take pictures, videos and play games with her. Has anyone heard if Apple is launching the newest itouch with the nifty 4g iPhone features?

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are rumors that the next Touch (typically announced in Sept) will have a camera. So Paddy needs to wait until Sept to find out the rumors are true.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard the rumor of a sept release for a new iTouch but hope you are right.... I need another battery in mine and would rather go for an upgrade, camera and all:p

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The rumors have been around since late 2009, but they're more prevalent now. In fact, I read another posting about this morning when reading my tech feeds. Could have been CrunchGear, MacWorld, Gizmodo, etc. I have too many tech feeds to keep track of what article came from where. :)

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard the rumor of a sept release for a new iTouch but hope you are right.... I need another battery in mine and would rather go for an upgrade, camera and all:p

I highly doubt of a sept release for the 4g ipod touch. This maybe something that is annonced in Sept and would be ready for the 2010 holiday season

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing that would make me want to get an upgraded/new iPad is if it had a faster processor and a higher res screen. A camera makes no difference to me as I've used the cameras in my computers maybe 10 times over the past 7 or 8 years.

windycitycouple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPod, not IPad.

The only thing that would make me want to get an upgraded/new iPad is if it had a faster processor and a higher res screen. A camera makes no difference to me as I've used the cameras in my computers maybe 10 times over the past 7 or 8 years.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree with you nthnm but you forgot the extra ram.

Actively debating the purchase of a twin sister here.
Used to love my iPod but now it's neglected like my other machines.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A new MacBook bought for college will garner a new iPod Touch until Sept 7. Could be an indication of when a new Touch will be announced.

OP
C

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If correcting me has made you feel better about yourself, glad I could help:)

Most reactions

Latest posts