What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 iPads - one problem?

uk_j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
I got an ipad 2 a few weeks ago and started adding various apps, tv series' and movies to it as you do. Lets call this iPad A.
My wife has also now got an ipad2 and we decided for ease to share one apple id. Lets call hers iPad B. Everything seems to work fine and we are using the cloud for calendars etc., but the area we are really confused with is things from itunes.

The tv series, apps and movies that i bought on iPad A are all downloaded and on that machine. On iPad B using the same apple ID, my wife can see the apps i bought and backed up in the purchased screen in the app store and the tv series' in the purchase history screen in itunes, but nowhere can she find the films that i downloaded.

I thought this was odd so checked iPad A and they dont appear in the purchase history here either.

Is this normal? We thought we could share the movies on each iPad (like the apps and tv series') but maybe we were wrong?

Many thanks - its my first post here!

TheRandomizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to iTunes on your iPad then go to purchased then tap Not On This iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts