What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading tv episodes.

Samagard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought new iPad and last night I got a little iTunes happy, downloading 3 tv series and a movie. I have gone over Internet limit and still have 24 downloads to go. As I purchased a 16g only iPad 2, I have barely any space left already.

How do I cancel the downloads on iPad and can I download on the home computer instead over time. Have already paid over $60 on the episodes, but will go over download limit again if I try to finish the 24 episodes.

Hope that made sense

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure this will work, but you can try it.

Go ahead and Turn the iPad off. All the way off by holding down the power button until you see the power off slider, then sliding it off. That is guarenteed to stop the downloads.

Now open iTunes on your computer. Check the dark gray status bar at the top right to be sure you are logged into your account. You should see your Apple ID email address there. Go to the Store menu and Check for Available Downloads. With a little luck iTunes will start downloading whatever did not make it to the iPad.

Oh, you can start your iPad again. Unless you go back into the iTunes app and start the downloads again, it should not be a problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts