What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10th gen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello
Just got a 10th generation, iOS 16.4.1. With cellular. The old iPad mini is going into retirement.
would like to ask for some tips on how to get it to connect to a SONY wireless speaker with bluetooth.
The iPad displays that it is discoverable but won’t connect. The old iPad connected with no problems. There is no plug in jack for headphones, so I guess it’s all wireless, but is there a plug that goes into charging port that you could plug the headphones into like on the chromebook? Thanks:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple and third party manufacturers offer a headphone adapter that plugs into the charging port.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Apple online store has several to choose from. If you have an Apple Store or an authorized reseller in your area, try there first.

OP

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey scifan57, I got the Sony to connect with Bluetooth, apparently the problem was that I needed to double click the blinking Bluetooth button on the speaker. I assumed it was the iPad. That was a lot easier to solve than trying to setup my IMAP mail with two step authentication turned on , LOL!
well thanks again, good to know you guys are still here.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m glad you’ve solved the problem. Don’t hesitate to come back if you have any more questions or problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts