1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Connecting iDevices for fun and productivity.

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by KevinJS, Sep 11, 2011.

1. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +839 / 0
    I regularly hook up my toys in a veritable spiders web of wired and wireless connections to perform various functions. Has anyone discovered more possibilities?

Here's the kind of thing I mean. Starting from the iPhone connected to the Internet via 3G, I plug in a set of speakers to the headphone port, so I can get some sounds going. (Having played with a Bluetooth speaker bar, I'm tempted to blow the $400 to acquire one.)

Next, I tether the iPad to the iPhone in order to give me Internet capability on the iPad without having to buy a separate data plan. Then comes the wireless keyboard connected to the iPad via Bluetooth.

With everything plugged in and ready to go, I can sit back with a can of beer, and unleash a torrent of emails on an unsuspecting world. Can't wait for iCloud to further enhance the experience.