What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZAGGmate Wins Macworld 2011 Best of Show

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
ZAGGmate.JPG

Many congrats to ZAGG Inc., whose popular ZAGGmate iPad stand/keyboard has just won Best of Show at Macworld Expo 2011. If you haven't already come across the ZAGGmate, which tends to be quite a talking point in these forums, it's made from aircraft-grade aluminium with a high-quality finish, and is designed to match the style, look and feel of the iPad. It features a simple and innovative hinge stand for viewing and typing in both portrait and landscape mode, and the optional built-in wireless Bluetooth keyboard enables fast, responsive typing and interaction with the iPad’s features.

“We are thrilled about ZAGG winning Best of Show for our new ZAGGmate product line,” said Robert G. Pedersen II, president and CEO of ZAGG. “We have already seen worldwide interest in our new ZAGGmate product line. Our customers love how the ZAGGmate is a perfect companion for the iPad. The full Bluetooth keyboard, flexible stand, and shock protection really adds to consumers’ experience.”

The ZAGGmate has won lots of other awards, including the CES Innovations 2011 award and it also has a lot of fans in this forum, so it's no surprise it's receiving so many industry accolades as well. The keyboard version retails at $99.99 and the non-keyboard version retails at $69.99.

Source: ZAGG Inc.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yay, Zagg, Inc.!

As an owner, I can tell you that I defintely know why they won the award. This thing is awesome. Congrats and thanks for such an innovative product.

Marilyn

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats from another proud owner. By the way my iPad and Zagg looks great in its Lederhosen skins.;)

Al:D

Most reactions

Latest posts