What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zagg sports leather

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with these? There does not seem to be many reviews online, and I am curious about durability and feel.
I am thinking of going with either the football or baseball one to cover my ipad2 and the logitech keyboard I just got.

Thanks for any advice!

OP
tdmsu

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I ended up getting the baseball leather for both my ipad and keyboard. It does feel like a baseball and adds no weight while protecting from scratches and looking cool.
I chose baseball over football because the football one would not have lain flat.

Attachments

• image-410627998.jpg
    image-410627998.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 342

Patariki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To top things off ZAGG has just been given the rights to add NBA team logos to their Basketball sportLEATHER cases meaning it is the perfect choice for any NBA fan. Don’t forget that you can shave 20% off the list price of a Basketball sportLEATHER case by using the code at checkout shown in the quoted area below.

Most reactions

Latest posts