What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You've been castaway........

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
You've been castaway on a desert island with one person of your choice and 3 items (if an item is electrical we can only imagine it comes with a solar charging pad!)
Explain who, why and what items you couldn't be without. It's just a bit of fun.......so imagination is essential!

Myself, I would take Alfred Wainwright, he could talk about what made him climb all those fabulous mountains in the Lake District.
My items would be, my iPod, loaded with all my favourite tunes, i'd be lost without music!! A bible, I wouldn't say i'm religious, but some of the greatest stories ever written are within it's pages. And lastly my trusty Swiss Army knife, no matter what nature throws at me, it has an attachment that will get me through it!

Not the best thought out answer but now it's your turn...........

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd take my brother. And I think picking something electronic is a cop out! So I'd say my Bible.. a lighter, because no way I could create my own fire! And probably a knife.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My gf, plently of ale, a pool table and a ninja 640

:”People who are not themselves, are nobody.” George S. Patton

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
What's a ninja 640 SW??

Meant 650, kawasaki ninja 650r.

:”People who are not themselves, are nobody.” George S. Patton

Attachments

• image-2561454640.png
    image-2561454640.png
    662 KB · Views: 310

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha, I knew most of us couldn't do without our ipad's!! I'm waiting for the usual girls answer of George Clooney........for obvious reasons!

Nice bike SW!!

I'd take George Clooney if he knew how to sail.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A satellite 'phone (just in case I want to get rescued), Venus or Serena Williams (my wife would never want to come and playing tennis would keep me fit) and a case of Drambuie...

Tim

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
Meant 650, kawasaki ninja 650r.
That's one sexy bike!

TheRambler said:
Ha ha, I knew most of us couldn't do without our ipad's!! I'm waiting for the usual girls answer of George Clooney........for obvious reasons!

Nice bike SW!!
I picked my brother, which was stupid. I'd rather have a hottie to look at. I want to swap my bro for Tom DeLonge, my favorite celebrity.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts