What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube

badphish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm totally disappointed with the YouTube app. My searches usually end up with 3 videos none of which are what I was looking for. A black eyef peas search had five results. WTF

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. Not sure why I can sometimes stay in Safari when searching. I wish I could figure out what triggers that annoying app.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm totally disappointed with the YouTube app. My searches usually end up with 3 videos none of which are what I was looking for. A black eyef peas search had five results. WTF

Brings up about 10 matches and a little gray box thats says "load more" i click that and brings up more...plus another gray box to "load more" which brings up more....& so on...so on. Sooooo, I don't really see the problem.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try the m.youtube.com site. It looked mostly useless to me, until I started playing with the icons that appear at the top right of the page.

Seems a bit more functional than the app.

Most reactions

Latest posts